The dove represents peace and the goddess Venus. Dove's Blood Ink may be used for writing out spells, inscribing on talismans, highlighting items within your journal or book of shadows and more. Dove's Blood is typically used to write love, romance, prosperity or peace spells or to draw pentacles; however, there are many other attributes it may bring to the written content when used.
Casting Instructions for 'Dove's Blood Ink'
1) Mix the essential oils of bay laurel, cinnamon and rose together.
2) Add alcohol to the mixture.
3) Mix the dragon's blood and the gum arabica together.
4) Mix the two mixtures together.
5) Put the final mixture in the small cream case (or any case you prefer) and you're done!
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.