Casting Instructions for 'Welsh Vervain Harvest Spell'
1. The plant must be harvested during the rising of Sirius, the Dog Star, at an hour when both sun and moon are beneath the horizon.
2. Before uprooting the plant, offer a libation of honey.
3. You may only use your left hand during the entire operation, whether you are left or right handed: pull up the plant and wave it aloft.
4. Separate leaves, flowers, roots and dry them separately in the shade.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.