Casting Instructions for 'Protection Charm'
1. Put gloves on.
2. collect the pot and put it on the stove.
light the stove and place candle in it. when candle is soft enough pull string out of the candle.
3. when candle is back in liquid form add copped up lavender and pure apple juice and any other fruit juices and or Rosemarie or any other plant matter.
4.for this part you must be very quick.
4.4. pour a little of the candle mix into the pan and through the catcher in there then continue pouring.
5. when all the catcher is covered wait 10 seconds and try to repeat this 2x
"Spirits if protection!
Protect (me or the person you have made it for)
from the evil that covers this
6. pull out the catcher and hang it out side while it dries and charges it's self in the pure magic that surrounds it.
7. when it is dry be careful that you don't drop it, if you do the wax could crack and fall off loosing all it's energy
hang it somewhere you think it will fit in i suggest the front porch or something
Mail me if you are a member and if it works.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.