Casting Instructions for 'Roman Fairy Spell'
1. Fill the small container half way with water.
2. Squirt about a tablespoon of soap in.
3. Set the dead flower petals on top of the water.
4. Put a small pinch of Fairy Dust in.
5. Set the item that means something to you in the potion.
6. Put a loose hair in the potion.
7. Stir until the soap is dissolved and the petals are submerged.
8. Chime the chimes for approximately 10 seconds and lay them on a flat surface.
9. Paint some of the potion, including your hair, on the chimes with a flower petal, keeping the chimes on a flat surface. The hair MUST stick to the chimes.
10. Double kiss some of your fingers and press them to the chimes for approximately 10 seconds.
11. Chime the chimes as you say the incantation three times.
12. Set the chimes down and spread some of the potion on your forehead with a finger.
13. Dispose of remaining potion and let what is on your forehead dry.
Oh listen as my sweet wish sings
please grant me my fairy wings
you should listen to my plea
for I am to fly so wild and free
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.