Casting Instructions for 'Blood Dragon Charm'
- Grab the pin or whatever you are using to pierce your finger.
- Once your finger is bleeding, grab your black candle and pinch the wick of the candle to cover and douse it with your blood.
- Set up the candle on the ground, table or altar. Anything will do.
- Place the item you want to charm inbetween you and the candle.
- Light the candle with the matches.
- Now recite the following; Dragon of light i call upon you, turn this (whatever you want to charm) into a charm of good luck. Never shall my spells fail.
- Then grab your item, and brush it through the flame of the black candle while reciting the following:
This ordinary charm is now a good luck charm so mote it be.
- Now put on your charm straight after saying the last step and feel the rush of energy flow through you. If you don't feel any energy flow through you, your want for this to work is not very high.
- Snuff out the candle by pinching the flame. Recommended to put some saliva on your fingers so you dont burn yourself.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.