I'm not sure if this is where I should put this but here it goes...
My daughter and her boyfriend have split. He broke up with her because he is having a lot of family problems and he is being pulled in every direction by his parents and family. And he couldn't find time to spend with her. (They are teenagers.) So he felt that it wasn't fair to her so he broke up with her. They have been best friend for over 2 years and they are extremely close. He knew that she wouldn't let him go without a fight, so he told her he wasn't feeling the relationship anymore, that he lost feelings for her. And that he never cared. (Which everyone who knows him knows that was a lie. The boy didn't go day or any where without her on his mind or talking to her.)They are very much in love.
But here is the thing, he broke up with her and said that he still wants to be friends because he needs her in his life.(Like look right now isn't good for us, but give it sometime and we will be back together,just stay in my life and be just mine). But she was so angry at his words that she doesn't even talk to him. So they get nasty with words at each other.
But recently, my daughter has been experiencing some strange things like:
1. If she tries to ignore him and not think about him, she suddenly gets this pounding headache so bad. Then he will pop into her head. Once she starts to think about him it goes away instantly.
2. If she tries to talk to another boy her back starts to hurt to where she can't almost stand anymore. Only when she moves away from him does the pain go as well. But shes left feeling tried and bet up.
3. When she sees him her whole body hurts and she starts to skiver(like it's 40? below zero) and sweat(like its 100? and humid), (even if she's in the warmest room, her friends have witnessed this happening). Its like she has the need to be next to him. (But she doesn't want that right now.) It only stops when she gives in and looks at him. And again left feeling beat up and tried.
4. When she hears his voice, her throat starts to burn and she has trouble breathing. (So she walks away from him quickly.)
5. He is in her dreams every night, even if she's dreaming of something else, he pops in there, always, always telling her that he loves her and misses her.
So I was wondering if I'm the only one who thinks this boy or someone he knows has put a hex on her. He does know(or should say his dad knows) alot of people who like us practice in magic. So it would be easy for him to acquire such a thing. I mean I know he loves her and she loves him. He doesn't want to be apart from her, but right now the timing isn't good for them. She is having family issues as well. But he also doesn't want to let her go either. He wants her to stay in his life. He has already told her best friend this. That he can't lose her. But at the same time they fight and he says so many mean things which makes her not want to even look at him. Then he gets upset over it. This whole thing is just crazy. And just so you know, my daughter does love him and wants him back. Just he keeps pissing her off. So that will have to work it's self through.
But if he or someone else has put a hex her, for her health benefit and mental health I want it off. Does anyone know how. I know it won't be easy but it's making her insane. Please hopefully someone can help.
Gaia (a mom)