In search of a spell

[ INFO ]
[admin] Petrarca : Welcome to You must be a logged in member to use the live chat feature. Sign up for free now.
[ SHOP ]
SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 wiccan, pagan and occult items. Check it out.
Waning Crescent Moon
Waning Crescent
22% Full
Forums -> Spell Suggestions -> In search of a spell

In search of a spell
Post # 1
There is a person with a very strong energy that has been in and around our family for years. His energy is very negative and lingers long after he's gone. He is very manipulative which makes it difficult to rid him of our lives. If I can't get rid of him I would at least like to diffuse his energy and perhaps strengthen the energy of our family to stop the disruption this man causes. Any suggestions?
Login or Signup to reply to this post.

Re: In search of a spell
By: Moderator / Knowledgeable
Post # 2
This thread has been moved to Spell Suggestions from General Info.
Login or Signup to reply to this post.

Re: In search of a spell
By: / Novice
Post # 3
There are many possible options. To rid whatever 'residue' he leaves behind, a banishing may be in order. There are many to choose from, ranging from visualizations, to elaborate ritual.

A space cleansing may be another option. Basically, it is meant to purge all negative energy from a space. These can range from spiritual-based rituals, to non-spiritual chants, smudging with sage or incense (and following up with other smudge sticks of certain types, depending on belief and method). Sometimes a light-bringing ritual is used.

Some people may recommend a binding, to bind him away from your family (at least I have heard the term used as such; binding usually is for keeping things or people together, but some people will bind to separate), or even banish him. Cutting ties symbolically may also be a good option. There are some symbolic rituals using strings or ropes, whether by cutting or tying knots.

There are also plenty of mundane options. Telling him to leave your family alone may be the best and most direct option. If he persists, there may be recourse through legal charges.
Login or Signup to reply to this post.


© 2016
All Rights Reserved
This has been an SoM Entertainment Production
For entertainment purposes only