NOTE: It is obvious you need strong spiritual energy to do a working like this, if you never meditate or build your own energy, don't expect this to work
1. Construct a poppet.
2. Go to the cemetary and get some dirt.
3. You need to focus into the poppit, visualizing the victim, all of the hate you possibly can, especially during its construction. It is imperative here to stay focused with intent. Try to do this during a waning moon. When the moon is in Scorpio or Capricorn is good time.
4. Construct a small box. Cardboard is fine.
5. Light a black candle, concentrate intensely upon the death and destruction of the enemy. DO NOT BE DISTURBED OR LOSE YOUR FOCUS!
6. Put the effigy into its box.
7. Bury it in dirt inside the box.
8. Save some of the dirt.
9. Take it outside, or back to the graveyard and bury it, placing the reserved dirt on top of the box, *knowing* the victim will meet his/her death.
10. Do not think about the spell, or the enemy, as this will interfere with its working.
Re: Death Spell
By: NordStar Moderator / Knowledgeable Sep 28, 2015
Post # 2
You cannot physically kill someone with magic! At best all this spell will do is change the relationship you have with the individual, perhaps by cutting any emotional ties you have to them and making them an impotent force in your life.
In my opinion we face consequences for what we do, if you would not physically murder someone do not seek to end a life with magic. Murder is a crime.
it is possible to kill with magick but it is not suggested. to do so you would be overrun with guilt because you would know it was you who did the deed and in most accounts in the last moments you would feel them die.....it is possible but really not a good idea.
Re: Death Spell
By: AwakeTooLong / Knowledgeable Sep 28, 2015
Post # 8
The only thing this spell has to do with necromancy is that "necro" means death. Whatever the potential results (or lack thereof), it is more related to sympathetic magic and seems more inspired by Hoodoo and the like.
Not sure where all of the kids come from thinking magic causes death, or that trying to cause someone's death is fun, but hey... whatever gets you through the day.
Magick can be used to kill someone. And "necro" means corpse. Its interesting that every subject ive brought up on this site has gotten me no help. The only thing ive gotten from people is criticism. Im starting to lose faith in this site because people can't open there eyes to the true potential of magick.
For instance, ive recently taken interest in the greek goddess Hecate. I asked for help on summoning her. A few wiccans came onto my topic and said that I shouldn't summon her because shes not a people person. And I know people who have made pacts with her.
Re: Death Spell
By: Nekoshema / Novice Sep 28, 2015
Post # 10
Lol you mean no harm by posting a death spell, I love it! [Hope I didn't upset you, I just found it funny]
Death spells are those grey areas in magick people argue over. On one hand how could it be possible to kill someone by saying a few words [I know there's more to it] but on the other hand curses can make people sick or hurt themselves. Personally I don't deal with death spells for a number of reasons, I don't want that on my conscious should it work for one thing, and I don't think I should be judge, jury and executioner for another.
While you meant well, death spells are one of those things you should probably only share with trustworthy, wise people. Say an angry 12 year old is poking around and finds it? The odds are low it would work, but you get my point. You may not of handed a loaded gun to a child, but you left the gun and bullets within their reach.