I noticed that some people are interested in tarot cards, but some people do not know where to start. Practically, you can find so many information here on the net, but I prefer to have a tarot book on me. This way I can take it on the go and read it anywhere. So, I'm going to recommend my top 5 tarot books for beginners and my top 5 books for advance.
These are the books that helped me in my tarot journey. I hope it helps you as they did for me. So, I wish everyone a happy tarot journey.
Top 5 Books for Newbies
- Tarot for Your Self by Mary K. Greer
- 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card by Mary K. Greer
- Tarot 101 by Kim Huggens
- Learning Tarot by Joan Bunning
- The Tarot: History, Symbolism, and Divination by Robert Place
Top 5 Books for Advance
- Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom by Rachel Pollack
- Tarot Beyond the Basic by Anthony Louis
- Psychic Tarot by Nancy Antenucci with Melanie Howard
- The Tarot Playbook by Lynda Cowles
- The Complete Book of Tarot Reversals by Mary K. Greer