substitute for Bloodroot
By: thtdancerguy Jun 13, 2014
Post # 1
I'm writing a ritual to mend a familial relationship, and I know that Bloodroot is a great herb for mending family relationships and increasing previously lacking respect therein. I cannot obtain Bloodroot unfortunately, so does anyone know of any other herbs that achieve the same goal and are fairly easy to obtain? Maybe even some stones that do the same thing, too? If it helps any, I live in Orange County, CA. Thank you very much.
Re: substitute for Bloodroot
By: Chyina / Beginner Jun 14, 2014
Post # 2
Okay, so I've put together a list of a few different things for you. Hopefully one will, or more, will help in your ritual. Good luck. :)
1. Brown Tourmaline - Attracts compassion and tolerance, supports empathy, and heals dysfunction in family relationships.
2. Blue Calcite Grounds, purifies, centres, calms, brings inner peace. Promotes rational discussion, and eases communication between people with opposing views. Can alleviate arguments, and maintain a balance between people in a relationship.
3. Iolite - Aids understanding, heals discord in relationships, and encourages taking responsibility for the self.
4. Lapis - Releases repressed anger. Brings honesty, compassion, objectivity, and clarity. Helps to accept the truth and what it has to teach. Bring harmony and bonds relationships in love, for both family and friends. Allows expression of feelings and emotions.
5. Peridot - Removes jealousy, resentment, spite and anger. Helps one to admit mistakes and move forward. Can greatly improve difficulties in relationships by releasing negative emotions and old habits.
6. Rainbow Aura - Bring harmony, deep insight, releases negative emotions, resentment, and old grief. Frees karmic ties that may be hindering relationships. Valuable for dysfunctional relationships.
7. Rose Quartz - Brings unconditional love, infinite peace, forgiveness, acceptance, trust, calms, reassures. Restores trust and harmony in relationships. Removes negative energy. Releases heartache. Strengthens empathy.
1. Coriander - Is good for bring about and maintaining family harmony
2. Pennyroyal - Brings luck in family matters (Pennyroyal essential oil is highly toxic and should never be taken orally)
3. Frangipani - Promotes openness, attracts love, trust, and admiration
4. Rose Buds - Brings love, close friendships, domestic peace/happiness, and lasting relationships
5. Yarrow Flower - Removes negativity and promotes peaceful relationships
6. Eucalyptus - Helps reconcile difficulties in relationships
7. Valerian Root - When burned encourages reconciliation in relationships. It's best done only with the permission of everyone involved.
8. Wood Betony - When burned banishes discord in relationships.