Path of the Shaman serves as a communal family group to guide and aide members in their own personal spirituality and exploration of their individual practice. Here in the coven, we teach what a shaman is and how to be one. However, you are not required to be a shaman- or to study shamanism- in order to join the coven. Members from all different practices with a desire to learn are welcome to come be a part of our family.
We are now open to new members applying. You do not have to be of a certain age (though generally above 16 is preferred due to content), you do not have to be a shaman (though an interest in shamanism is definitely a bonus.. it is a shamanism based coven) and your acceptance does not have to go through the one-two week voting process at the moment. Simply fill out the application and mail it to me, then click apply for the coven:
- What is your current age?
- What is your current path, doctrine, religion, etc.? What led you to this path?
- What do you study/practice regarding magic or the occult/religion? How long have you been studying/practicing?
- What can you offer to this coven in terms of activity? Are there any subjects or topics you would be willing to teach/mentor others?
- Are you known by any other usernames on this site (active, inactive, deleted, etc..)?
- What are some of your hobbies? What are your academic/career interests?
- Why did you apply to join this coven?
- Is there anything extra or additional you would like to add about yourself?
Note: We are looking for very active and dedicated members from SoM who can spend a lot of time reviewing discussions and lessons with the coven. If you do not have a lot of time to dedicate, this may not be the coven for you.