1. How do magic work and how do I use it? Magick is the use of energy and will to bring about change in the universe. One uses magic in a myraid of ways. There are several posts on this forum about it. http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=564011
2. Are they any free books about magic? Yes there are many books about magic that are free and online, however like the books you purchase, not all of them are good. http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=571025 Warning: some places that give out free books are full of viruses, keep that in mind.
3. I really want to make a freeze spell urgently for my stalker but do I have to through years of reading? Sorry, this is not possible, if you have a stalker I suggest going to the police, taking self defense, and learning ways to protect yourself at home, online, and in public.
4. What can I to improve my magic skills? Practice, learn, practice more
5. I have a hard time of truly feeling things no matter how much I want it and only feel little but will it still work? Not sure what you mean by this.
6. Do I have to choose I kind of magic I want or can I use any form I want? And do I have to chose between white or black magic? If your religion allows, you can use any type of magick you choose, even if your religion doesn't allow it you can use any type of magic, however there are consequences and those are going to come up. This is a personal issue.
7. I think I believe in magic but I am not truly sure honestly but do I have the makings to use it or not? Belief is a large part of what we do, if you don't believe you don't have the desire to study and practice. If you sorta believe you will second guess your spells and abilities which will have an impact on the ability to do spells. This is a personal issue you must figure out on your own.