I've been working on a honey jar recently, and I noticed that the candle I burned yesterday burned down to the wick without leaving any wax behind. Normally, the type of candle I used leaves some wax behind but this time it didn't. Would this be an ominous sign for the worse or is it for the better?
i am not an expert but ive heard that this is avery good sign :) your jar was hungry and consumed all the candle leaving no tears behind. :) let us know if you see improvements soon. i wish you the best of luck and love