I'll answer what I can, from what I've learned from my own experiences.
1. You can feel and have senses, sometimes it takes practice for some senses to come and stuff. Most of the time it's like having a dream. It's not unusual to be deaf or something during your first projections.
2. You can.
4. Everyone can astral project, some learn faster than others to do it on will.
I'll leave it to more experienced people to answer the others. (:
1. Yes and No. When you are 100% in the astral body, you experience a loss of touch, taste, and scent. Although, you may be able to maintain these senses IF you are in a state of "dual-conciseness" (50% astral, 50% physical)
2. You can breathe, and cough, but these are physical functions so you will not feel that you need to do either.
3. If you mean enter other landscapes and cross dimensions, then yes.
4. Anyone can astral project.
5. Yes/No. Your mind will be awake but your body will be sleeping. This is why you enter paralysis, while still in a state of consciousness.
6. No. Once again your body is paralyzed. If you think of your dense body too often while in astral form, there is a possibility of returning.
7. There are a variety of multi-dimensional being's. All are benevolent. Many have been able to talk to the dead, although that will usually only occur when that specific person is a spirit guide. Negative "entities" may appear, this is just energy, and can easily be cleansed by sending rays of light.
8. No, the chord will snap when your physical body dies.
9. No idea.
Re: Questions about AP
By: dreamer8888 Jan 29, 2013
Post # 6
Every one can astral project. It's about conscious through your dreams. Every one is in astral plane by our dreams every night. There are two ways to astral project. 1 - Through meditaion or through lucid dreams. When you know that your dreaming just say - I will go out of my body.