I'm sorrry for your situation, honey, but nobody qualified here will be willing to cast a spell for you in order to solve your problem so I believe it's in your hands, and trust me that you can do it as well.
I'd personally tell you this:
To be frank, I don't think that you have to tolerate this situation. If you're in an obviously sour marriage you should move out and get a divorce.
However I fully understand your situation and i'm not a big nay sayer. You've got the right reasons... You have a child that needs father's love and even more than that. So I can feel how it'd be as someone in your situation. Some people would tell you that it's not right. However I disagree. The women who's completely dependant on her roving husband. She has small children, would be financially devestated on her own, has no family or friends to support her, and she wants to do magic to keep her generally kindly husband faithful and committed. Is this wrong, would you tell her to get a life, move on, and develop her own independance? Sure, that's the ideal, but it'll never happen. Maybe what's best for the family/the children is that this non-abusive but flirtatious man stays with them. I withhold my judgement and help her with her goals. Yes, it's ideal to say don't resort to magic, but i've been involved in counseling people for long enough to know that it isn't always so cut and dry. There are MANY justified love spell workings, in my opinion.
Anyway... If you want him to come back to you, go for it.
I'll throw my two cents about the matter and give you suggestions. Here's a great trick to make up and mend fences with your lover. It works for married couples or folks in committed relationships to smooth things out after having a spat. This is not a reconciliation method to return a long-lost lover, or to rekindle relations with an ex that has moved out and moved on. Use thisspell when there's no real threat of a break-up (as you know you aren't broken up, your love is just under a danger), say you've just had it out with your partner and he left with slammed doors to go sleep on his buddy'scouch, BUT you knowhe'll be back the next day. I find this works miraculously for sulking husbands,sullenly steaming in a back room. There are also some relationships where the partners fight a lot - it's just a part of their nature. They're otherwise loving andare thoroughly committed toeach other; they just go at itsomewhat regularly and not necessarilyin an abusive manner. Fortunately, my marriage doesn't fall under that category, but i find myself working this trick a few times a year with great success. Enjoy it and use it in the spirit of Peace.
1) You'll be making a sweet oil jar - what i call a balm jar. You need a sturdy glass jar like a mason jar. I use pint sized ones. It needs a tight-fitting lid. You can also reuse an empty andclean glass jar like a salsa jar or honey jar - just make sure there's no lingering smells.
2) Maketwo name papers - one for you and one for your mate. Get two small pieces of paper aboutfour inches by four inches. For yours, write your name three times, one over each other, three lines total. Turn the paper 90 degrees, and over your name, crossing and covering them, write the phrase "Forgive and Forget" three times making a three-row tic-tac-toe looking grid. Since this is confusing for many folks, here's a sample photo using the name John Smith in pencil and the command "Forgive and Forget" in blue. You don't have to use two different color inks - i just did so the contrast showed better.
Make one paper for you using your name, and one for your mate using their name. Place the two name papers together, writing sides facing each other. Some people like to smear a little honeysandwiched between them as glue tofurther sweeten things, but i'll add that as an optional step. Fold the joined name papers toward you, rotate it and fold it toward you again, and continue until you can't fold it any more. You should have a small little folded wad. Place it in the jar.
3) Fill the jar 2/3 full with oil. Use the best naturaloil you have on hand, preferably Sweet Almond Oil or Olive Oil. If you haveneither of those,just use vegetable oil from your pantry. Baby oil is a total last resort as it's petroleum-based - not very lovey. I would make a quick run to the mini-mart to get some cooking oil before usingbaby oil, but do what you need to.
4) Add a heaping tablespoon of sugar to the oil.
5) Add an odd number ofthe following botanicals. Make sure they are all propertly dired or your oil will spoil. Use what you have;some are kitchen herbs for those who don't have a fully stocked curio cabnet - just be sure to pick 5, 7, 9, or 11 of these helpers:
Dried Roses- especiallydried Roses or other Flowers your lover gave you in the past, Sandalwood,Myrrh, Basil, Majoram, Voilet leaf, Spikenard, Periwinkle, two Balm ofGilead buds, Sage leaf, Borage Flowers, Magnetic Sand, Pennyroyal, and/orAlthea leaf (Althea rootis quite smelly when hot infused in oil).
*If you wish to have make-up sexwith your mate,you can add one orboth of the following botanicals: Dried Ginger root or powdered Ginger, and Cinnamon bark.Only use this whentempers are not hot, becausethese spicy plants can inflame passions which may lead to hot-headedness.Addthe mentioned ingredientsto have productive make-up sex when your partner is sullen, sulky, depressive, and/or apathetic - not hot-blooded.
Add the contents of a vitamin e capsule to the mix as a natural presevative.
6) If you have a supply of condition oils, you may wish to add a few drops of one or more of the following complementary oils: Reconciliation, Happy Heart and Soul, Love Me, Peaceful Home, Marriage Blessing, Kiss Me Now, Heal-All, and Bless My Heart.
7) Stick yourringfinger from yourleft hand into the balm jar and stir it, praying forreconciliation. Here's a great affirmative prayerfor relasing and forgiving:
"(Nameof lover), know thati am holdingus in prayer. Enfolding you in love and understanding, i release any need to control outcomes for us. I am assured that God is in charge, and that Divine Love infuses our circumstance. As wego forward, i trust God to lead us in Divine Wisdom.Making right choices, we moveahead withFaith and Trust.Our desire is for the best for ourselvesand eachother.With unlimited Faith andunderstanding Love, we release and forgive."
Of course spontaneous prayer from your heart is always powerful.
8) Close the lid of the jar tightly, and set it in a cool water bath: a saucepan filled with cool water, the water at thelevel of the oil line in the jar. You don't want your water higher than the oil in thejar, and you especially don't want the water over the jar's top.
9) Heat GENTLY in the water bath.Setthe burneron the lowest setting. You are warming the balm = warming your lover's heart,not heating up his temper, making him steam and boil with anger. Do not let the water get anywhere near simmering. It should barely steam, if at all. One of the points is that on low heat, it takes 10-20 minutes to warm. While it does, you are praying over the balm. Pray to release and forgive, pray the 23rd Psalm, repeat theabove prayer over and over, and/or pray spontaneously from your heart. While warming the balm, youwill usually be contactedby your mate to reconcile. He may call you, come home, or return to you fromhis sulking exile. Greet him with smiling open arms, as you havebeenworking on releasing and dissolving youranger and hurt and you have already forgiven him inyour heart.
10) If he has not yet come to you andthe balm is warm, take it out of its water bath, and if he's home, you go to him. Sit down at his feet and lovingly apologize. Take off hisshoes and socks and rub his feet using the balm. While stroking and massaging his feet, speak your desire to put yourdisagreement behind you and your desire to have a loving rest of your day/evening with him. He will soften to your words, and the foot rub using the balm will dissolve his anger and sweeten him to you. .You can also give him a hand and back rub withyour balm - just don't useit on genitals.
If your loverhas left your home, keep the balm on low heat all night if need be. Youwillhave to turn off the burner for 30 minutes and then turn it back on, maybe repeating this as needed. Keep praying periodicaly while you tend to the balm, shaking it gently. In prayer, you will probably recieve guidance when your mate is open to an apology. Call him then and immediatelyreconcile, speak of no unpleasantness, and invite him back home. When he arrives, certainly releived,offer him a foot rub with your "special homemade herbal massage oil" ;-)
Each time you use the balm, add a littlebit more oil and a pinch of sugar to freshen it. After about six months, theleafy herbs need to be spooned out or they may turnrancid. Bury them in your back yard or in a potted plant by yur back door. The roots and bark botanicals can stayin the jar indefinitely.When you go to warm up another batch, addnew leafy herbs to replace the ones you removed. With use, your balm willget stronger and stronger not only from the herbal infusion but also through your concentrated prayers. Feel free to use this balm inpeacetime as well. It will draw youand your partner closer and make your relationshipmore harmonious.
I'm glad if this helps you. That's something I've been keeping for a while. Also remember to google "Honey jur spells" which are specifically designed to sweeten up relationships. I also highly recommend in addition to this to pray a lot about the situation. Pray, be heard by the universe and always believe that everything will be fine. ;)