This spell hurts the more you chant it, so don't go over the top. It charges an item so that the next person to touch it is zapped. Must say it at least 3 times, or else you won't even feel the zap.
YOU WILL NEED
- Three yellow candles
- Completely dark room (except for candles)
- An item to charge
- Peace and Quiet
1) Place the candles in a triangle formation in the middle of the room.
2) Put your hands over the candles and hover them around. Focus on the warmth. Imagine lightning emanating from the candles into your hands charging them. Do this until your hands feel tingly and charged.
3) Pick up the item. Imagine the electrity buzzing in your hands and passing on to the item. Then imagine the lightning pulsing all through your body and the item.
4) Chant at least three times or you won't feel the zap. The more you chant it the more it will be charged, but also the more it will hurt.
Thunder, lightning, in my veins,
I will fight through all this pain.
Thunder, lighting, hear me cry.
Listen to me I will not lie.
Thunder, lightning, hear me shout,
Charge this item all throughouut.
Thunder, lightning, my final request,
Lightning in this object you shall vest.
5) Place the item in the middle of the triangle.
6) Turn on all of the lights.
7) Stand in front of the candles (still lit). Close your eyes and imagine electricty striking from all of the lights, and then imagine lightning striking from your body combining with this lightning. Imagine it becomes a ball of electricity hovering above the item.
8) Imagine electricity striking from the ball into the item. Then imagine electricity shooting into it from the candles. Do this for about thirty seconds. In yuor mind let the ball slowly shrink until at the last second it disappears and the candles stop striking.
9) Do not touch the item unless you wanted to zap yourself. If you even lay a finger on it you will be zapped and it will loose all of the electricity. You can move the candles though and turn off the lights.