Hi, I'm new but I've cast some spells before and I only use magic and spells when I'm in dire need. Now is one of those times, I am in need of a good sum of money and I need it by sometime next week, I've tried a few small Money spells so far but any ideas on how to write one of my own would be appreciated very much.
Re: Any Ideas that may help?
By: blackbeldam / Novice Nov 10, 2012
Post # 2
The most important part of any spell, by far, is the intention of the casting magician. If you are in dire need of money, any incantation or ritual associated with it will suffice as long as you pour that need into your casting.
I'd perform the spell on a Sunday or a Thursday, because these represent the Sun and Jupiter, both of which are associated with prosperity, wealth, and worldly abundance.
It also helps to ask for smaller amounts for use on things you absolutely must buy, like bills, rent, repairs, medical assistance, etc. as opposed to large sums.
One last tip: perform the spell at least a week before you absolutely MUST have the cash. This gives it time to take effect.
Re: Any Ideas that may help?
By: Jai_Chiron Nov 12, 2012
Post # 5
Alrighty, let's walk through this; a mojo bag for money and good luck.
The best planetary influence for this is /probably/ Jupiter, since Jupiter is the planet of wealth, expansion, opportunity, and optimism. All of the divine names of Jupiter equal 4 or 34, so those are both good numbers to use. 4 seems sort of like too few, and 34 seems like it might be too many, but 16 will also work as it is simply four 4s.
The bag itself should probably be green if possible. Not the most Jupiterian color, but is extremely closely associated with good luck, growth, and by simple merit of money being green, wealth.
Things to potentially put in the bag - you choose which ones based on availability and how you personally feel about them, okay?
* Money - Nothing draws money quite as well as money. Coins seem to work best, I'm not totally sure why - I assume it has something to do with the fact that coins have been used WAY longer than paper money, so they've also been a symbol of wealth much longer. A common Feng Shui amulet for wealth is a fake old Chinese coin (one of those ones with the square hole in the middle) made from green jade. The coins don't need to be real or from the country you live in or anything, they just need to be able to represent wealth (so it should at least emulate real currency - no weird tokens or medallions).
* Magnets - When trying to draw something like money you should combine the target item (money) and a magnet to draw more of it to you. A natural magnet like some polished hematite works best, especially if you can add in some iron shavings for the hematite to draw. Both should be available at a pagan store or bead & stone store for less than $5. If you just can't get your hands on hematite you can use a small refrigerator magnet, and if you can't get any iron shavings you can use any other really small magnetic item - I suggest tiny little washers from the local hardware store.
* Plants - I personally suggest moss; you can probably find it growing naturally (free moss!) and it deals with money AND luck - perfect! Other natural items you can toss in for luck and/or money are acorns, cashews, chestnuts, almonds, ginger root, bamboo shoots, cedar chips, mint, High John the conqueror root, tiny pine cones, and sunflower seeds. This site has several articles dealing with more traditional magickal herbs and, if you can get your hands on any of them, I really suggest you take a look. These, however, are things you can almost certainly find without needing to go to a new age shop.
* Stones - these, unfortunately, are harder to find than my plants up there, but if you have a pagan store or a rock & bead shop you can probably find these, though you made need to settle for getting them in bead form. On the plus side, if you get beads you can sew them in a horseshoe shape on the inside of the pouch for extra luck! Fossilized amber, Apache tear (a specific type of obsidian; "regular" obsidian wouldn't be very helpful here), aventurine, bloodstone, jade (especially green jade), jet, tiger-eye (normal brownish one for sure, I don't know about the blue kind), and turquoise. Some of these, like turquoise, are really common in older jewelry so you might be able to find some as a necklace at a thrift store.
* Symbols of wealth & luck - Do you thing four-leaf clovers are lucky? Put in a four-leaf clover or something with a four-leaf clover design . Put in dollar signs, anything gold or silver, and anything else that looks like rich-people stuff. Sounds cheesy, but this is actually a pretty tried and true Feng Shui method. If you can find anything shaped like a Chinese ingot (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_H2DePAZe2gA/Sw1RzG6n4tI/AAAAAAAAKkU/6n_aiT-x3iA/s1600/Chinese_Money_Ingot.jpg), all the better! They're shaped like that to represent an entire boat-load of wealth, and if you'v ever been to a China-town you'll know the Chinese use that shape and the shape of ancient coins for EVERYTHING. Why? To draw wealth! So put in any facsimile that represents wealth or luck to you; put in crowns from royal dolls, for example. If houses represent wealth to you, put in a little cut out of a house. If cars represent wealth to you, put in a Micro-Machine.
Since we're dealing with something Jupiterian you should consider making it on Thursday, the day of Jupiter. Luxurious incense would be best during the empowering ritual, but sage is a good (and much cheaper) stand-by that has wealth attributions as well.
I can't think of anything wealth or luck oriented from any sort of scripture for you to write inside the bag, but you could just compose your own short poem or incantation and write that in there.
Thank you all, I'll get back to work on my green pouch I was making later as I have to be somewhere at a certain time and its already after 1 am where I am. Thank you and I'll let you know what works for me.