For all you new people on this site,there are people who have been here a lot longer and know whats fluff and whats not, so please dont go asking who is a mythical creature. Many, if not all live in the astral realm so don't go believing someone who says they are a vampire or werewolf whatever. They are probably trying to trick you into believing in fluff.
I'm annoyed by the fact that people put fluff and "Roleplayers" together. There are some amazing roleplayers/WRITERS out there, that learn to become AUTHORS by writing with other people. Then, there are the fantasizing teenagers who give roleplayers a bad name. Please do not associate them with the entire section of writers. It's offensive.
Nothing is offensive here, nobody knows who is a Fluff and who is a Role player. Some people come here to troll around by saying silly stuff and provoking "drama" on the chat and I see many like to see show how people leeching Troll who might doesn't believe in Vamp or mermaid but still trolling. Never know who is behind of the computer screen. My English is not very strong and I do my best to not look stupid by posting here, but still sometimes I am getting labels by some members as a Fluff. And never mind as long as I know who I am after many years of practice. Others perception and labels will not change ME and I always feel so good to know that people noticing me here :-D well let's not talk about this word Fluff with a poking finger. Some i know used to believe in mermaids and after awhile they are with a good ranks, leeching and making fun at newbies with a same believe. The meaning of the Fluff is changing according to the society :-D but again it's very sad to see some people who still want to stay longer in childhood and play with cartoon characters as Vamp, mermaids and werewolf's. Kind regards
good points Darwish, sometimes people are just trying to upset people.
while it takes a lot for me to call someone fluffy, others jump down the person's throat way to quickly. if you calmly explain why what they're saying is false, and then give them the correct answer, it'll encourage them. unless they're here to cause drama or refuse to believe they're wrong, and they start yelling back at you. can't stand people like that. i've never been a fan of drama and fights. [and yet i'm watching Coronation Street while i type this lol]
we're all human, we all reach a breaking point, so once and a while snapping at someone who deserves it, i understand, but out of everyone who is labeled fluffy, if feel 75% are just missguided, the other 25% are wanting to fight, not wanting to admit they're wrong, or here to cause trouble. why there are people like that, i don't know, human nature maybe. i don't like everything in the world, and yes, my friends and i will joke about stuff we don't like, but we don't go to fan pages of the stuff we hate and start letting them have it. this is a site to learn in peace, there's no reason to come and start a fight here. i'm starting to sound like a hippie lol, just be nice, explain why their claims are false, and leave it at that.
one final point, i feel we should all doo something about these fluffy spells. ignoring them doesn't fix the problem, and i've been hearing from a lot of people lately when they ask if a certain spell [say become a vampire] will work and i explain to them it won't, they say i'm wrong because it's good enough to make it onto the site. it sucks, and i know only Pet can delete spells, but something has to be done, vote them down, spam them, i don't know, but they need to be gone.
I agree with Nekoshema. Excellent point. Something does have to be done. We can't just leave them there without doing anything. By the way, do you mean mark the fluff spells as spam? If so that should be no problem.
Calling people who legitimately believe their vampires fluffies generates too much ego in the community.
People are acting disrespectful and childish towards these people like they're nothing but burdens.
Please. Educate, if you don't want to, let them find out for themselves. You aren't helping anything if you simply brush them off as lesser beings who aren't worth your time.