I've also recently learned a bit about Ouija boards and I would like to share the knowledge with you.
- One thing to remember when preparing to use an Ouija board, you must be very serious and sure you want to do it.
- No matter how much experience you have with divination, you are still in danger when entering the spiritual realm since when using an Ouija board, you're 100% likely to enter one of the lower levels of the afterlife.
- The purpose of a certain word near the bottom of the board that's either exactly or a synonym for the word "farewell" is there to let the spirit know that their session with you has ended. It is CRITICALLY NECESSARY to say this when you finish talking to the spirit, otherwise you might allow the spirit to roam most likely where you had the session with them, and you can also upset the spirit by doing this.
- When using the board, DO NOT move the "cursor" by yourself. Let the spirit come and move it for you.
- DO NOT ask the spirit how it died.
- You could try asking the spirit whether it's of the sun or moon. If it's from the sun, it's benevolent, if it's from the moon, then it's malevolent. The spirit might lie about this.
- Never try using the Ouija board by yourself. Always try to use it with 2+ people with someone recording the questions and answers.
- NEVER dispose of the Ouija board in a disrespectful manner (such as burning or throwing it away). Either take it back to the store, give it away, or donate it.