I know a little bit about Astral Projection, I know it's hard and can be dangerous. So, I have some questions:
1. I've heard that it's good to have wards around the place you AP, as well as protection spells, so what are some good spells/wards to use? And should you do something to 'banish' bad energy and the the like before warding a room?
2. I know you can't change yourself physically on this Plane, but I've heard you can change your apearence on the Astral Plane. So how does one go about doing that?
3. I've heard people mention Spirit Guides, but I don't know exactly what they are. So, what are they?
4. Can you cast spells on the Astral Plane? If so, are they more powerful, less powerful, or just normal?
5. Can you be hurt on the Astral Plane? If so, can your physical body be damaged as well?
6. I've heard people talk about animal companions on the Astral Plane, is that like owning a pet?
7. I've heard some mention of other beings on the Astral Plane, true or false? If true, what are some things I should watch out for?
8. And lastly, what are the limitations of the Astral Plane? Like, is there gravity?
I am new to all of this, but I'm a fast learner and I take reasonable caution. I want to know the limits of things so I know what I'm getting into. Thanks to all who answer :)