Here some ingredients for the easiest witch bottle spell i know.
-Glass jar with metal lid
-3 drops of your blood
-Urine instead of wine
Heres a witch'es luck bottle, but this one only last one week, so you'll have to redo it every time you need it.
-glass jar with lid
-5 kernels of corn
-5 sesame seeds
-5 cinnamon sticks
Here one you can use on an animal, maybe your pet.
-1 cup of soil
-1 cup of salt
-1 bay leaf
-1 tablespoon of dill seeds
-1 tablespoon of fennel seeds
-1 carnelian stone
Mix these together and when yoou feel its ready, have your animal sit in front of you, grab handfuls of this and spread it around him/her. Shower your animal until he/she is covered in this stuff, them let 'em shake it off, no worry the luck will say on him/her until its washed off with water.
a bottle of witch have to be sharp objects: needles, safety pins, broken glass, and the subject of silver. In addition to the urine is added trim their nails. In addition, over a bottle of a spell with an appeal to the supreme force that will protect you
sharp points of needles, pins and glass should catch on a film, and magic attacks. By analogy, the computer next to put cactus. to capture electromagnetic radiation. By the way, without the spell bottle filled with absolutely useless.
large glass jar (reuse a pickle jar, a mason jar, etc)
-urine (your own)
-rusty nails (coffin nails or railroad spikes if available)
-broken glass pieces
-broken mirror pieces
-your own blood (just a bit)
-graveyard dirt (from the grave of a law enforcement officer if possible, if not, then any graveyard dirt will work)
-a place at the North-East corner of your property to bury the jar
1) Collect your urine. The best way to do this is to urinate first thing in the morning (this is when the urine is most "pure") into a disposable cup.
2) Gather other ingredients wherever you plan to do put the jar together.
3) Firstly, pour the urine into the jar.
4) Secondly, pour about a cup to two cups of vinegar in the jar.
5) Thirdly, add a drop of your blood.
6) Fourthly, add the rest of the items (broken glass, broken mirror, rusty nails, graveyard dirt).
7) On the dark moon go to the furthest North-East corner of your property. Dig a hole deep enough that the bottle will not be disturbed. Place the bottle in the hole and cover it up. Throughout this time, make sure no one sees you doing this, as that will make the Witch's Bottle unable to work.
8) Leave the bottle for as long as you reside there. When you move, be sure to dig the bottle up, and smash it in a river or stream to undo the magic. Make a new one for the next place you live.