Right, so I get many many mails saying exactly the same thing. "I castes a spell but it didn't work", so here are some common problems that occur:
1. Not having enough personal spiritual power to obtain the focus of the working. The more power your soul/spirit has, the more easily you will obtain what you want. This is analogous to the physical self, lifting or moving something. If you are not strong enough, it can be very difficult to impossible. The same applies to working magick.
2. Due to a lack of awareness, you destroy what you are trying to create.
What I mean by this is repeating certain phrases over and over, that are contrary to what you are trying to achieve.
3. (this sounds stupid but does happen) Don't use body language.
One man kept saying, ?I?d give my right arm if?? Yes, it was a figure of speech, but he lost his arm in a car accident and what he stated ironically came true. Now, most average everyday people can say and think what they please and otherwise as their minds are not powerful and little if anything results from their thoughts. This is not the case with people who have stronger auras, through either power meditation and/or from past lives. Be aware of what you think and what you say.
4. Don't keep saying "I don't have any money" "I can't afford it" "I am broke" etc. Even if it is true, don't keep reinforcing this, especially if you are working towards money coming to you. Instead, say to yourself, "How can I afford this?"
5. Having patience is a very good thing. The Spells you cast may not take a affect immediately. Some spells can even take years to fully come into effect, but this is rare.