For those of you who were in chatter with me when i gave these out, here are the tips as promised.
1) you can negate hexes and jinxes by using a mixture of dill and salt and scatter around the home.
2) Every spell has special laws, protection spells have their own main law. If you invite something in that protection in null and void, invitation of evil can be by anyone in that home intentional or not, in the form of a simple greeting someone/something into a home. A formal summoning with or without the use of a circle.
3) it is said keeping a piece of star anise in the pocket can bring good luck.
4) carrying garlic in the pocket or purse can protect you from hexes,jinxes, vampires (blood ones which hardly exist any more )
5) basil carried upon oneself or placed in the corners of a room or home can protect you from hex-craft and poltergeists. Also a basil leaf in a cup of morning tea can improve the memory significantly
6) To keep an enemy hexed strew tilia in the door way once a week.
7) burn brimstone outside the doorway to dispel demons
8) powered sage sprinkled under the tongue is a powerful charm to the one your heart desires most.
9) periwinkle known as sorcerer's violet is so powerful that is it is almost impossible to resist love when using this herb.
Sprinkle petals either under the bed or the pillow to keep you and your spouse together strong.
10) To remove a magnets power of attraction rub garlic upon of face.