This was made by Albert Einstein himself! This question he has made is so hard that only 2% of the world can answer it. Are you in that 2%?
there is a row of five houses, each having a different color. In these houses live five people of brand of cigars.
1. The brit lives in the Red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The Green house is on the left of the White house.
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the centre house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhills.
12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the Blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.
Who has a fish at home?
You can reply, but DON'T reply the answer!!! Just message it to me. Also if you cheat in any way then your making Albert Einstein cry in his grave.