|I am so very sorry! I was on a year of a looking deeper into myself! Knowing myself better! I will start being on more!
Sorry if I haven't been on that much now and days. Just know that I'll get around to your messages to me. I won't be on that very much. So, just leave me a message and I shall get back to you, when I can. Just know that I love all who still care for me! -Bless it be!
I must tell all who read my profile now. I do not AT ALL tolerate disrespect towards others, and I especially do not tolerate disrespect towards myself. You have been warned. In more ways than one!!!!!!!
I'm Pureblood Sanguraine Vampire, Born into Royality. We welcome mortal and immortal alike.
I'm part Demon-Witch, Very powerful one!
I have my own Coven called, "The Scarlet Vampires!" I'm the leader!
The Info above reflexs on me to, any question's; Just ask them!
DanteSWraist you are a damn idiot for leaving me. I HATE YOU ALWAYS!!! You will never get my respect NEVER again. You'll never know what true love is. Because, You'll lose EVERY single time!!!!
R.I.P Alynia or also known on this site known as SpicyFiary. I will miss you alot. May you go in peace. Missing you lots!!!! :'(
Name-The Vampire Ashley Crimson
Kind of Vampire-Royal Pureblood Sanguraine Vampire
Eyes-Pitch Blue iris and Purple tints (They change also)
Hair-Dark Red with white highlights
Coven-"The Scarlet Vampires!"
Taken or Single: Taken by princejohan aka My Husband
Things I Can Do:
Witchcraft Black Magic
Fire & Water Spells
Check these site's out:
Shadow1218 (Big Brother and 1st in command)
Evilane(Awesomely great gal)
nightstarz13(My lil sis)
Moew060(Spectacular Gal and bestie)
Silfilord(2nd in command and Warrior)
Deshun333 (Best Friend)
Dark_Ayame (Best Friend)
Midgetninja (Best Friend)
talorj (Best Friend)
amir_tgh (Best Friend)
Devalso (Best friend)
Yumi Miniko (Friend)
nastya (Best Friend)
I don't care if you're gay or straight, everybody needs love.
I don't care if you're diseased with an incurable sickness, everybody deserves a chance.
I don't care if you're ugly or pretty, everybody has flaws.
I don't care if you're black or white, everybody has the same capabilities.
I don't care if you're weird, everybody needs to change.
I don't care if you're rich or poor, everybody needs warmth.
I don't care if you're different, everybody is.
Repost this if you agree with it.
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying ''Dang we really messed up, but that sure was fun!''
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it?s yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say ''I'M HOME!''
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what's wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
95% of teens would freak out if they saw Miley Cyrus or the Jonas brothers on a 247' building ready to jump off. Copy and paste this in your profile if you are one of the 5% that would bring a bucket of popcorn, a chair, a video camera and yell ???JUMP!???
Draconic Codes of Honor.
* In all that you do, consider its benefit or harm to yourself, family, and Clan.
* Your duty is always to yourself, your family, and your Clan.
* Always be honest with yourself & others. Let them know that you will not accept anything but honesty in return.
* Always strive to be kind to others. When this is not possible, always strive to be just.
* Give your bond only after great consideration of how it may affect your duties to yourself, family, and Clan. When you do give your bond, it should carry the weight of a signed blood oath.
* Pledge friendship and aid to those who prove worthy & honorable.
* Work to strengthen your family, friends, & your Clan. For they will help strengthen you.
* Never pass on anything that you have not personally witnessed or verified. Never give unproven hearsay, the weight of truth.
* What you have, hold. Let no one take from you, your family, nor your Clan that which is legally or rightfully yours.
* The laws of the land should be followed whenever possible & within reason for the protection of yourself, family, & Clan.
* Never reveal the secrets entrusted to you by your family, friends, or Clan without permission.
* Never neglect your family, friends, or Clan. Always have the fierceness of a Dragon in their defense & always make sure they are provided for.
* Offer forgiveness to those who committed wrongs against you, your family, friends, & Clan. When offering forgiveness, do so openly and honestly. For to do so grudgingly is not forgiveness, but deceit.
* Always remember that fury and excitement can mask the truth. Keeping one's head in any situation is a virtue.
* Always have respect & honor for all Dragons, & the Dragons of the land. For they will assist you in your endeavors if you do.
* Dignity, a gracious manner, & good humor are to be admired & cultivated. For they will aid you in bringing honor to yourself, your family, & your Clan.
* Always respect yourself as a child of Dragons.
* Always have pride, but not arrogance; in yourself, your appearance, & in your position in the Clan.
* Always do your best in all things. Be gracious with self-praise, without bragging, & self-forgiveness when warranted.
* When you gain authority, use it carefully & with wisdom. Always remember authority will grow with experience; as a Priest/Priestess of the Clan, use it with care & dignity.
* Power does not come with authority, but can be given. Be very wary of how you use any power given to you, for power over something does not always give you the authority to control it.
* When your time in this life is done, return to the Dragons, & stand before them with pride, not arrogance. For a life lived with dignity, respect, & honor is one to be prideful of.