|Hai my name is amara and sky I'm a real neko girl that means i have kitten ears sticking out of my head and a tail out of my tail bone i love being petted,huged and petted and roleplaying if you want just drop me a line I have golden brown hair its abit past my shoulders and im very hiper,shy and childish you can ask me anything neko wise and if you get message from rawrcastano1 thats my backup I hate empty mail so please message me baaaaiiii
~My name is Chris
~I am three,
~My eyes are swollen
~I cannot see,
~I must be stupid
~I must be bad,
~What else could have made
~My daddy so mad?
~I wish I were better
~I wish I weren't ugly,
~Then maybe my mommy
~Would still want to hug me.
~I can't do a wrong
~I can't speak at all
~Or else I'm locked up
~All day long.
~When Im awake Im all alone
~The house is dark
~My folks aren't home.
~When my mommy does come home
~I'll try and be nice,
~So maybe I'll just get
~One whipping tonight.
~I just heard a car
~My daddy is back
~From Charlie's bar.
~I hear him curse
~My name is called
~I press myself
~Against the wall.
~I try to hide
~From his evil eyes
~I'm so afraid now
~I'm starting to cry.
~He finds me weeping
~Calls me ugly words,
~He says it's my fault
~He suffers at work.
~He slaps and hits me
~And yells at me more,
~I finally get free
~And run to the door.
~He's already locked it
~And I start to bawl,
~He takes me and throws me
~Against the hard wall
~I fall to the floor
~With my bones nearly broken,
~And my daddy continues
~With more bad words spoken,
~''I'm sorry!? I scream"
~But it's now much too late.
~His face has been twisted
~Into an unimaginable shape.
~The hurt and the pain
~Again and again
~Oh please God, have mercy!
~Oh please let it end!
~And he finally stops
~And heads for the door
~While I lay there motionless
~Sprawled on the floor.
~My name is Chris
~I am three,
~Tonight my daddy
-Post if you're against child abuse.
33 Things to do in an Elevator:
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, and then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - And back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones. 17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, and then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
23. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
24. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
25. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
26. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
27. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
28. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift totting.
29. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
30. Tell people that you can see their aura.
31. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
32. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
33. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MY FAVORITE QUOTES
Pain changes people, It makes them trust less, overthink more, and shut people out.
Behind every beautiful thing there's some kind of pain.