|Hello, greetings, and blessings all! My name is Primm, and Primm I shall be called. I was a member of this particular site many years ago but due to certain problematic people, I left. However, I am back again! Now, lets go over a few rules shall we?
1) My name is Primm, not grim. Please, be respectful.
2) I am a witch. Yes I am aware of my gender. I am not a sorcerer, warlock, magician, ect. Again, please be respectful.
3) I am not a witch for hire. Only in very rare cases do I acquiesce in the production of some ensorcelled trinket.
4) I do not tolerate hype. I am well aware of a falsifier when I meet one. Don't take me for a fool.
5) I am tolerant to other's beliefs and ways of practice. If you have come with ill will or blatant lies, I suggest you move on.
6) No I will not teach you ''magic''. Read a book, surf the web, talk to an elder. I do not take on students, apprentices, ect.
7) Do not spam my inbox with anything even related to dating, meeting up and/or the like.
8)Last but not least, do NOT ask for a different picture of me, my age, my current home town, or for that matter anything on an extremely personal level.
With that all said, here is a few things about me.
I have been a practitioner of witchcraft for 16 years. I view my practice as more of a tool for enlightenment than I do as a religious worship. My methods range from old ways to modern, strange to common, exotic to familiar. I have my own views on gods and deities, and would prefer not to bring them up. I have great admiration for the churches, synagogues, and mosques that welcomed me with open arms, as well as my brothers and sisters in the covens. I have little patience for intolerant, bigoted or narrow-minded people. My personality is dependent on me, but my attitude is dependent on you, capiche? I am open to discussions and meeting new people and will always remain polite. Please do not be afraid to send me a message. I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends.
Should you wish to ask me anything, please either leave me a message or email me at "GrimPrimm@yahoo.com".