What about me? Oh boy, I have no idea what to start by. Let's see. I'm many sided and for sure hot-tempered person. And I love to take up new activities and help the other people. So if you need help, want to chat or ask about anything - send me a message! You have always 100% guarantee that I will respond. But remember that's your job to keep this conversation going. And I must admit I have one bad habit. I always say exactly what I think. So please, don't be shocked by some of my speeches.
As to my assistance, I'll do my best to help you find a solution of your kind of problem. If only I'll be able to do so, of course. But before you will start to describing your issues, try to think and rethink once more if magic is an adequate answer to you. In most of cases it's better to paddle your own canoe and handle yourself without magic. Honestly, most of my work consist in dissuasion using magic.
There is one more thing I want to be respected here. I'm not interested in any kind of relationships aside of friendship here. So if you do have any intent about me in that matter, better stay away. Please. For goodness of us both.
I had a chance to got to know somebody who opened my eyes on larger perspective of doing magic, on perspective I hadn't seen till this time. Indeed, there is a point where every kind of magic contact with one another. And I want to find this point out by myself. Please, don't ask me about any spells which make anyone to do something against his own free will, like, for example, love spells. And I won't cast any curses or stuff like that on anybody either, 'couse every bad thing you have ever done in your live, take a revenge on you one day. Three times over. And if I help you, it will take a revenge on me too.
My current interests includes:
* Hoodoo also known as Rootwork * Herbalism * Spiritualism *
If you're interested I can also give you an access to "The Book of Talismans, Amulets and Zodiacal Gems" written by William Thomas & Kate Pavit. For free, of course. This e-book include among others:
* The Psychic and Magnetic Influence of Talismans and Gems * Primeval Talismans * Chinese, Indian, Tibetan, Japanese, Egyptian, Etruscan, Greek, Roman and Oriental Talismans * Early Christian and Medieval Talismans* Gnosticism * Gems, Symbols and Glyphs of the Zodiac * Talismans against... *
More information PM.
You may also see some of my art works made in Photoshop & Corel. I think you'll figure out which of pictures are mine.
Here are some basics of survival:
* Magic is not a toy or kind of entertainment. You should do it for a reason, not for fun. Like I said earlier, in most of cases it's better to paddle your own canoe and handle yourself without magic.
* Remember that magic is neither good nor bad itself and everything depends on you and the way you use it.
* Show a respect to the Gods. If you want to play tough guy with no fear better let it go, for your own goodness. You really don't want to piss them off.
* Have a faith in your abilities. Without it you can only hurt yourself or worse.
* And for God's sake, if you wish someone wrong and want to do some hocus-pocus stuff - don't you ever dig anything in your own yard!
A great song for today: "Corner" by Blue Stahli
Peace and blessings to you and yours!