lpyou's Profile

[ INFO ]
[admin] Petrarca : Welcome to You must be a logged in member to use the live chat feature. Sign up for free now.
[ SHOP ]
SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 wiccan, pagan and occult items. Check it out.
Waning Crescent Moon
Waning Crescent
37% Full
Member Info
Name: lpyou
Location: Trapped in the insanity called my mind
Gender: Female
Last Seen: Wed, 09 Apr 2014

Membership: Member

Personal Bio
Hey guys, I know you probably don't care, but my name is Lauren. You can call me that, Annabeth, Ann or Beth. I had a different account before, lpfaint, but for some reason I was gagged.

I am probably one of the biggest nerds you can ever meet

I love video games

I also love band

My bands are bullet for my Valentine, panic at the disco, the killers, linkin park, breaking benjamin, good charlotte, rise against, snow white's poison bite and more

I am in love with anime

I usually don't talk, so if you do, message me so we can because I need to learn to


I am depressed and I do cut. No I am not an attention seeker, I just deal with my problems that way

I have also attempted suicide a few times but failed

And yes, I am emo, I am also very proud to be one

I have a stone cold heart

I do not take crap from people if they talk about me or are just ignorant little idiots

I'm also insane C:


I am a technopath

I have been doing magic for a while

My spirit animal is a dolphin

My spirit guide and protector is a demon named Sebastian

Lately many demons have been coming and hanging around me, I am almost like a magnet when it comes to demons

I also am a magnet when it comes to death

My element is fire

I am not special, I am just ordinary

The Goddess, God and Saints I pray to is



Saint Muerte

Saint Barbara

If anyone needs help or advise, just mail me.

And you can not change your physical form! Any messages like that, hi how are you or anything like that I will delete.


Chakra test results:

Root: under-active (-75%)

Sacral: under-active (-44%)

Navel: under-active (0%)

Heart: under-active (-25%)

Throat: open (25%)

Third Eye: open (50%)

Crown: open (12%)


The Devil is real

And he is not some little red man

With horns and a tail

He can be beautiful

Because he's a fallen angel

And he used to be God's favorite


Sometimes it's dangerous to dream.. Because soon, you shall wonder what is truly reality and what is simply just an illusion.


If anyone is depressed:

Harming that body of yours doesn't solve anything.. Beautiful C:


I find it funny, how so many people can talk to you about their problems, morphing you into a therapist and being almost everyone's crutch, but you are the one truly dying, your mental state crumbling and your physical body going along with it.. But hey, that is just me.


The weight of this world has taken it's toll:

Etch the pain of living into my soul.


"Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel"



95% of the girls in the world would be freaking out if Edward Colin was about to jump off of a building post this on your page if you would be the other 5% screaming "Do the flip you sparkley idiot!"

90% of the girls in the world would be crying if 1 Direction committed suicide post this on your page if you would be the 10% dancing on their graves.

85% of the girls in the world would die if Justin Beiber would said breathing wasn't cool post this on your page if you would be the other 15% laughing.


1 of every 10 people born is gay. That means 1 of every 10 people is instant put down, given bad labels, left alone, put in a minority and so much more.. all for something they didn't ask for. Many gay teens are committing suicide as a way of escaping. If you want to tell them life will get better and you respect them for who they ...are, put this on your profile, most of you won't, but let's see the 5% of you who will



© 2016
All Rights Reserved
This has been an SoM Entertainment Production
For entertainment purposes only