|HEEEEY!!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!! IM GAGGED!!! PLEASE MESSAGE MOONWITCH23!! the username has no caps...i got cap crazy... want to kill... The blood lust drives me mad...sometimes I fear moving. Because if I move, I might snap and take the lives of all the surround me...but for now I just write about killing people:D it's much more legal
Hey! Just so you know, I rarely mess with this part of my bio. But this above part I might change a lot. It really depends which personality I am.
I AM 14!!
If you need to know what your element is, just ask me:D
I LOVE PEWDIEPIE!! BROFIST TO EVERYONE WHO'S APART OF THE BROARMY!
I'm single. And forever will be. I will die a virgin and live in Paris while being an author...and I don't give a damn!*silently sobs in the corner* yep...not one damn given
Hair: brown with light streaks and colored streaks (I dye my hair, ok?)
Eyes: light blue with a yellow ring around my pupil (when I'm mad, the colors mix and turn green)
Skin: I'm Casper the mother f-ing ghost
Breast size: Ha, not gunna happen
Shoe size: why do you want to know this weird shit?!
I'm a virgo!!
My element is earth! And my secondary element is water
If you want to know your element, just ask
I love reading and writing.
And if you want to know about my magick then....ok!
I work for the gods (and goddesses) and I'm a healer. I have the ability to find out a persons deepest darkest secrets and fears. I can read auras. I have most the abilities of an Empath and I have a link with cats.
Now, please do not message me into casting for you. I may have power with the gods. But I also have power with evil magic. And I can't shrink you or turn you into anything. Because that's not what magick is. Not in the slightest. The power I have is painful. I can't use it unless a master has given me permission. And I can only use it mentally. I am in constant pain because of it. The voices I hear...my own father tried to kill me because if it. I'm a monster. And I'm just now realizing how much I like it,
And if you think Wicca is just some wish granting bippity boppity bull crap, GET OFF MY PAGE
I ALSO HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA AND MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES DISORDER!
So I could be real calm, wise angry, in a 'don't f**k with me mood', perverted, FREAKING CRAZY, murderous, or not even me because sometimes different souls take over my body and i don't wake up until days later, if I'm getting too murderous and blood hungry then one of the gods takes over (mostly Vara, she's the daughter of mother nature) And other personalities....but I lost track.
I hear voices in my head....so tell me to do bad things........
I write a lot of poetry and some songs....
If you want someone to talk you, i will never judge you
Lover of horror
FREAKING LOVE POKEMON
kind of a perv
Swimmers bodies are the best!
Hater of idiots
But at the same time, the world would be boring without stupid people
when I fall, I fall hard
straight up badass
member of the broarmy
not the cleanest mind
Lover of Lemony goodness (Message me if you know what that means;)
Suck at math
Love to write and read
My family doesn't care....nor do they even try to know
-_- oh god I can hear my neighbors getting in on right now as I'm wrighting this.......
Cats and dogs. I don't choose sides
Werewolves and Vampires rock
BUT beasts, witches, and cats are better (only choose sides when their some are in my story)
I'VE HAD SO MUCH COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Read tarot and I'm pretty damn good at it
Slightly gothic and punk...or whatever
WHEN LIFE GIVES ME LEMONS:
I read 'em and drool
WHATS MY FAV FLOWER:
Forget me not
WHAT THE HELL!
don't you hate it when you know someones keeping something from you
when people think you can't handle the news their about to give you
When your judged because of what you believe in
Or what music you listen to
So what is I'm not in love with Justin Beaver or whatever the hell his name is
I swear, gotta mother f**king problem?
So why is it that people are constantly judging?
SOME SHIT ABOUT ME
I am, and always will be, straight
Suck at math (yes I said it twiceI don't judge me!)
Dream is to be an author
I get in 'I want to stab/bite you' moods
Look more at a persons personality then body (the body is an extra though;)
Either really dramatic or not at all
I have stabbed people before (mostly my step brother when he tries to hug me)
And other stuff
Things to do in Wall-mart:
1.) Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2.) Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
3.) Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone," 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4.) Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5.) Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6.) Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7.) When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8.) Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9.) While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10.) Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11.) In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look."
12.) Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13.) When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream,"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14.) Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15.) Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16.) When you see stuff in those cage-things, Yell "NOOO!! YOU'VE KILLED IT!"
17.) Touch an electrical cord and pretend that you are getting shocked.
18.) Hide in the giant snowman blowup and when people walk by say, " I am the abominable snowman! Fear me! I will eat you!"
19.) Get 24 packets of gum and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking..
20.) Walk up to a stranger and say 'Hi. How are you doing? It has been so long!' Then wait to see if they play along out of embarrassment.
21.) Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him I need some tampons!!"
22.)While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, Who BUYS this shit, anyway?"
23.)Repeat #22 in the jewelry department.
24.)Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
25.)Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
26.) Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
27.) Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone's jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
28.)Set up a Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
29.) Two words: Marco Polo."
30.) Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle,etc.
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
25 Reasons I owe my mother.
1. My mother taught me to APPERCIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3.My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into next week."
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORSIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about,"
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mout and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about weather.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
10. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck."
11. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
" You'll sit there until all that spinich is gone."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a millon times. Don't exaggerate."
13. My mother taught me about the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children i htis world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
16. My mother taught me about about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing you eyes, their going to freeze that way."
18. My mother taught me about RECIEVING.
" You are going to get it when we get home."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold."
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come crying to me."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me MOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables you'll never grow up."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut the door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
" When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you."