|My name is Brittany (but you can call me "Britt")
I just graduated from High school with honors, which I am really pleased about. I'm heading off to college after summer vacation to study FILM (specifically: directing, producing and on-screen acting)- I'm really looking forward to it.
Some of my Interests are:
- Animals (I own 5 pets)
- Video Games
- History (Contemporary World)
- Mythical Creatures (Dragons, Mermaids, Gryphons, etc.)
- Charity Work (animal fostering)
- Magic (lately)
- Start a charity organization for cat rescue
- Star in films with Helen Mirren, Meryl Streep, Robin Williams,
Wanda Sykes and many more of my favorite actors.
- Visit Museum of national History
- Visit England, Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand and Australia
- Buy a boat
- Create a companion dragon
- Write a novel
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies in soccer (11 years in a row)
- Best penmanship (Elementary school)
- Made the All-Star volleyball team (Grade 6)
- Graduated Elementary School
- Received 100% in Ethics (High School)
- Made "Honor Role" every year in High School
- Graduated High School with HONORS
- Won a Military Bursary from Edmonton
I'm a pretty laid back person. However, I do love going outside, whether it's to do exercise, hike mountains, run trails or to just go hang out with friends. I'm a suck for animals and for the past 5 years I have been rescuing injured kittens and cats and then placing them in loving homes. During those 5 years I learned that cats are often undervalued and are therefore more often brought in for injuries than any other domestic animal. After I learned that I began planning and constructing a kitten and cat rescue organization, which I hope will take off in the near future.
Other than being a nature and wildlife lover there isn't much more about me, but I'm sure if you sparked up a conversation with me I'd find more to say.
Hope I seem interesting :)
* Please feel free to message me if you wish to chat, but keep in mind
that I am new to magic and may not be of much help...lol.