|I am a christo-pagan, I do consider myself wiccan. I believe that there is a god, holy spirit, and Jesus Christ, but along with that I believe in the gods of wicca and the ancient age aswell, quite loose on my beliefs lets just leave it at that.
The main reason I came to ever finding wicca/witchcraft was because of my absolute love for nature. Ever since I can remember I've loved it.
I always abide by the Rede of the Wiccae as in some cases it can help you in everyday life.
" 1. Bide the Wiccan laws ye must
In perfect love an perfect trust.
2. Live an let live-
Fairly take an fairly give.
3. Cast the Circle thrice about
To keep all evil spirits out.
4. To bind the spell every time
Let the spell be spake in rhyme.
5. Soft of eye an light of touch
Speak little, listen much.
6. Deosil go by the waxing moon
Sing an dance the Wiccan Rune.
7. Widdershins go when Moon doth wane,
An the werewolves howl by the dread wolfsbane.
8. When the Lady's Moon is new
Kiss the hand to her times two.
9. When the Moon rides at her peak,
Then your heart's desire seek.
10. Heed the North wind's mighty gale
Lock the door an drop the sail.
11. When the wind comes from the South,
Love will kiss thee on the mouth.
12. When the wind blows from the East
Expect the new an set the feast.
13. When the West wind blows o'er thee
Departed spirits restless be.
14. Nine woods in the cauldron go
Burn them quick an burn them slow.
15. Elder be ye Lady's tree
Burn it not or cursed ye'll be.
16. When the wheel begins to turn
Let the Beltane fires burn.
17. When the Wheel has turned a Yule
Light the Log an let Pan rule.
18. Heed ye flowers, bush an tree
By the Lady blessed be.
19. Where the rippling waters go
Cast a stone an truth ye'll know.
20. When ye have need
Hearken not to other's greed.
21. With the fool no season spend
Or be counted as his friend.
22. Merry meet an merry part
Bright the cheeks an warm the heart.
23. Mind the Threefold Law ye should
Three times bad an three times good.
24. When misfortune is enow
Wear the blue star on thy brow.
25. True in love ever be
Unless thy lover's false to thee.
26. Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill
An it harm none, do what ye will."