|Naturalist Pagan for 14 years. Natural witch and empathic intuitive. Magick has been apart of my life since I can remember. I've also been practicing divination since I was eleven years old.
Cherokee, Polish, and Irish decent. Raised with a diverse understanding of religions from Taoism, Native American belief, Buddhist, Protestant, Orthodox and Catholic. I chose based off my own personal beliefs and philosophies to be called a natural pagan. I am in no way a xtian and stay true to nature and what I observe therein. Books are the thoughts and beliefs of people who understand or believe they understand. But nature never lies. Observe the world, the answers are there.
I strive to eliminate ignorance by forcing people to look outside of the box. It is through questioning that we find the truth. Those who settle with what they think they know will never reach enlightenment.
I DO NOT teach. Please, do not send me mail asking me to teach you. I will help to guide you in the right direction. I can answer questions that you cannot find through researching yourself. I will give you book and website recommendations. But, I repeat, I DO NOT teach. If you do not know what magick is or how to practice it, actually take the time to read through the articles and forum on this site before mailing me. I don't serve knowledge on silver platters. Thank you.
~~~Words I live by~~~
You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him discover it within himself. -Galileo Galilei
The teacher if he is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of wisdom but leads you to the threshold of your own mind. -Kahlil Gilbran
Ann Landers Golden Rules of Living
(Applies to Magick too)
1. If you open it, close it.
2. If you turn it on, turn it off.
3. If you unlock it, lock it up.
4. If you break it, admit it.
5. If you can't fix it, call someone who can.
6. If you borrow it, return it.
7. If you value it, take care of it.
8. If you make a mess, clean it up.
9. If you move it, put it back.
10. If it belongs to someone else, get permission to use it.
11. If you don't know how to operate it, leave it alone.
12. If it's none of your business, don't ask questions.
And finally and most importantly.
"All life is sacred, treat all beings with respect. Enjoy life's journey, but leave no tracks." ~Cherokee Unknown Author