| * In all that you do, consider its benefit or harm to yourself, family, and Clan.
* Your duty is always to yourself, your family, and your Clan.
* Always be honest with yourself & others. Let them know that you will not accept anything but honesty in return.
* Always strive to be kind to others. When this is not possible, always strive to be just.
* Give your bond only after great consideration of how it may affect your duties to yourself, family, and Clan. When you do give your bond, it should carry the weight of a signed blood oath.
* Pledge friendship and aid to those who prove worthy & honorable.
* Work to strengthen your family, friends, & your Clan. For they will help strengthen you.
* Never pass on anything that you have not personally witnessed or verified. Never give unproven hearsay, the weight of truth.
* What you have, hold. Let no one take from you, your family, nor your Clan that which is legally or rightfully yours.
* The laws of the land should be followed whenever possible & within reason for the protection of yourself, family, & Clan.
* Never reveal the secrets entrusted to you by your family, friends, or Clan without permission.
* Never neglect your family, friends, or Clan. Always have the fierceness of a Dragon in their defense & always make sure they are provided for.
* Offer forgiveness to those who committed wrongs against you, your family, friends, & Clan. When offering forgiveness, do so openly and honestly. For to do so grudgingly is not forgiveness, but deceit.
* Always remember that fury and excitement can mask the truth. Keeping one's head in any situation is a virtue.
* Always have respect & honor for all Dragons, & the Dragons of the land. For they will assist you in your endeavors if you do.
* Dignity, a gracious manner, & good humor are to be admired & cultivated. For they will aid you in bringing honor to yourself, your family, & your Clan.
* Always respect yourself as a child of Dragons.
* Always have pride, but not arrogance; in yourself, your appearance, & in your position in the Clan.
* Always do your best in all things. Be gracious with self-praise, without bragging, & self-forgiveness when warranted.
* When you gain authority, use it carefully & with wisdom. Always remember authority will grow with experience; as a Priest/Priestess of the Clan, use it with care & dignity.
* Power does not come with authority, but can be given. Be very wary of how you use any power given to you, for power over something does not always give you the authority to control it.
* When your time in this life is done, return to the Dragons, & stand before them with pride, not arrogance. For a life lived with dignity, respect, & honor is one to be prideful of.