|Join :||Accepting Applications|
~ The Raven
In a range of cultures across the world, ravens are viewed as guides, informants, and teachers. Within our group, we focus in on these aspects of our namesake, cultivating learning and growth, collecting trinkets of information, and providing for the unkindness (a collective of ravens).
~ Who We Are
Our group is for those with a desire to learn (or share) the knowledge they have gained throughout their spiritual and occult journey. We are not a group built around labels, or specific branches of magic; we are a group built on magic in its entirety. Our doors are open to all from beginners only just embarking on their journey into practice, to seasoned practitioners looking for a place to settle down on-site.
We are a family friendly group that places emphasis on unity and diversity. All paths and practices are welcome here, as long as members practice maturity and respect.
~ What We Teach
- The Basics (Magic & Spell Casting)
- Norse Mythology
- Sigils: Use and Creation
- Curse Work
- Lucid Dreaming
- Energy Raising
- Incense Creation
- Herbs: Magic & Remedies
- Crystal/Gem Magic
- Sympathetic Magic(s)
- Lunar Cycles
- Potions & Elixirs
- & Much More!
~ How To Join
After reading this page, if you wish to join Raven's Gate, please fill out the following application questionnaire and copy them into a mail to both the Priest and Priestess. We require members to have profiles complete with a photo & bio.
- What is your age?
- For how long have you been practicing magic?
- What is your path/practice?
- What drew you to your path/practice(s)?
- Why do you wish to join Raven's Gate?
- Do you have any other accounts? If so please list the names of each.
- Are you a member of any other coven? if so please list the names of each.
- Is there anything else you feel we should know?
|High Priestess :|
|High Priest :|