: Welcome to SpellsOfMagic.com. You must be a logged in member to use the live chat feature. Sign up
for free now.
SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 wiccan, pagan and occult items. Check it out.
Rated 1/5 Stars
This is a real vampyre spell. This is not fake. It's still a very dangerous spell, it can back fire anytime.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 1 dark blue rose
- 1 dark red rose
- 1 black rose
- A few Chamomile leaves/flowers
- A few Dragons blood leaves
- Aloe (gel)
- A few Foxglove leaves/flowers
- A few Apple seeds
- A few Ginger leaves
- A few Honeysuckle flowers
- Jasmine oil (a few drops)
- Lavender oil (a few drops)
- Lemon peel
- A few Myrrh leaves
- Nutmeg peel
- A pouch or a small bag
- A bowl
- A knife
Casting Instructions for 'Bloody Rose'
This spell works best when on midnight, on a full moon.
1. Go into a cemetery, or into a room with a window. (It has to be completely dark besides the moonlight.)
2. Draw a pentagram on the floor.
3. Place the bowl in the middle of the pentagram.
4. Place the blue rose on the left, the red rose on the right, and keep the black rose by your side for now.
5. Place the ingredients in the bowl.
6. Place the black rose on top of the bowl.
7. Take the knife and cut your hand, and pour some over the rose.
8. Remove the rose and put it next to you, and put the ingredients in the pouch.
Put the blue and the red rose on the windowsill, and put the black rose in a safe place, put the pouch under your pillow, and when you go to sleep it will start with its magic.
It will take time, just be patient and you will become one.
Is this content used without proper permission?
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us