Become a Charmer


The ability to write


A Charmer is a human like species only chafed by a spell. The spell works in a week 80% of the time. The other 20% it didn't work for. If the spell works and your a Charmer join my clan.

Spell Casting

Chose 1 to write it down:

-Fast like a cheat
-Strong like a bull
-Keen like a hawk

Chose 2 And write them down:

-Smart like a dolphin
-Fast reflexes like a cat
-Quiet like a mouse
-Flexible like a snake
-Graceful like a swan

Say spell once:

  "I wish to be a Charmer in one week
(First one)
(Second one)
(Third one)
So mote it be!"

Wait and week then test your new Charmer abilitys out.
Magic spells for everyone, anytime, any occasion.

Be sure to check us out at for more details and information on making your spells more powerful and effective. We have hundreds of free spells which you can cast, or have us cast for.