Things to charge your item
DescriptionThis spell allows you to enchant an item. You can charge the item to only have one of your abilities, and give it as a gift until the energy runs out, or to enhance in certain spells. If you have any questions, Mail me.
First, choose what you are going to do with your item.
Next, choose what kind of item you will need, and who to give it to.
Decorate your item.
2. Moon light - this is best done under the full moon - and NOT new moon.
5. Rubbing flower pedals (scent) especially good for glamor spells. You can spray purfume, however its not recommended since it has chemicals, however you can make your own purfume.
6. Charging it with elements: Take your item and let it go through candle smoke (fire and air) then cleanse it with salt water (earth and water)
7. Bury it under a tree, graveyard, backyard, and recieve it the next day
8. Rub your hands vigorously together, now hold the item with your writing hand and imagine your energy going through your arm into the item.
9. Make your own chant and imagine your energy entering the item.
10. Think of POSITIVE emotions. Never pick this item up when angry. Or it will turn on you and backfire (kind of like if you get mad and a kid thinks you are mad at them.)
11. charge it with quartz, crystal, etc.
You don't need to choose just ONE way to charge the item. You can do multiple ways.
After you charge your item, you need to have a way to activate it and make it work.
then to perform a task you can make a chant, etc.
You also need to command it and show the rules,
Have fun enchanting :)
Magic spells for everyone, anytime, any occasion.