Ingredients8 medium apples, peeled and thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (or to taste)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup flour
2 pie crust sticks, prepared and rolled out according to directions on the box for a 9-inch pie, or from scratch
2 tablespoons butter
DescriptionIf you're lucky enough to have found the right person, you might not need all of these spells to attract a lover or keep him/her faithful. Even a great relationship hits some "bumps" once in awhile.
Maybe this doesn't sound very spell-like, but Kitchen Witchery can be very useful. Apple represents health, cinnamon is a good love herb, vanilla inspires love, and ginger improves overall energy.
Note: *= degrees
1. Preheat the oven to 425*F.
2. Toss the apple slices with the spices, vanilla, and flour; put them into the bottom of the pie crust.
3. Dot the top of the apples evenly with bits of butter.
4. Put the other half of the pie crust over the top of the pie, securing it at the edges while saying:
Secured within, so my magick begins.
Transform anger with love, and bless from above!
5. Gently draw a heart in the top of the pie using a fork so that energy bakes into the crust.
6. Bake the pie in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes, or until the crust is brown and apple juice is bubbling through the heart pattern.
Magic spells for everyone, anytime, any occasion.