IngredientsMoon Phase: Full Moon
A Dark Blue candle
Matches or a lighter
A scrying tool (a reflective surface)
DescriptionMaybe something's fishy with you suspect your lover isn't telling you the truth. This spell is to see what is really going on. But be sure you really want to know before you proceed.
1. Brew an herb tea from the water, nettle, Chamomil, and yarrow, and pour it into a cup. Add a little honey to sweeten it. Sip the tea slowly while you allow your mind to relax and grow receptive.
2. When you have finished the tea, place the candle in it's holder and set it on your altar, a table, or other surface so the candle flame will be at your eye level when you are sitting down.
3. Light the candle and gaze into its flickering flame for a few moments. Set the scrying tool near the candle, so that the light reflects in it.
4. Think about your lover and the issue about which you have concerns. When you feel ready to learn the truth, look into the scrying tool and behold your lovers face before you in the reflective surface. Ask him or her whatever you would like to know. You might see visions, hear a verbal response, feel a reaction in your body, or sense whats true.
5. Continue scrying for as long as you wish, asking more questions if you desire. When you've recieved all the information you need, blow the candle.
Magic spells for everyone, anytime, any occasion.