This article was added by Element Magick
Basic info for storm/moon water.
- Add to give spells more power.
- Can be used in revenge spells and warwater.
- Curses, making decisions, release unexpressed anger. Rapid change, increase in power and moving forward.
Never consume unfiltered rain water!
Best used for work on easing emotional issues, encouraging peaceful sleep & working that require calm energy.
All around power booster, fairly neutral energy. Use for extra punch, and protection work.
Best used in "darker" magic. Revenge, manipulation, control/confusion, etc.
We've all heard about collecting water and letting it sit out under the light of the full moon. But why?
Well, scientifically and magically speaking, the moons energy has a major effect on us humans as well as the earth. If it can push and pull the tides of the vast ocean, imagine what it does to our bodies which are 70% water. Here are some basic examples of what moon water is used for:
- Charging crystals and other tools
- Cleansing yourself (add to bath water)
- Drink some for added energy
- Use for essential oils & cleansing sprays
- Place on altar to amplify intentions and goals
- Water plants
- Use in coffee and tea
- Use in your beauty items (soaps, toners, etc.)
- Anointing yourself and your tools
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.
Magic spells for everyone, anytime, any occasion.
Be sure to check us out at www.spellsofmagic.com for more details and
information on making your spells more powerful and
effective. We have hundreds of free spells which you can cast, or have us