Demon Chaser Healing Potion: Depression
This article was added by Spell Casters
Originally known as Fuga Daemonum Potion, this one is based on the curative power of St. John's Wort.
- If you are taking any medication when you want to ingest this potion, it is better first to discuss the interactions with your doctor. This potion is a mood booster and is supposed to be ingested 2 times a day. It works wonders for: depression, nervousness, tiredness and insomnia. If suffering from diabetes, remove the honey from the ingredients. The potion won't be as effective, but it is still going to impact your mood.
- moon water 250 ml
- honey 1 tbsp
- camomile 3 tsp
- lavender 3 tsp
- St. John's Wort leaves (not flower!) 600 mg
- saffron 1 tsp
1. Put the moon water in the cauldron and let it boil for just a second. Meanwhile, crush the St. John wort leaves in a grinder.
2. Put the fire out and add St. John wort leaves. Mix.
3. Add the saffron and continue the mix.
4. Let the water to cool for just a little, then add the camomile and the lavender.
5. Let the water cool until it reaches below 34 degrees C. After that you can add the honey, mix it very well and drink it. There is no chant related to this potion, so I would personally just ask for a blessing from a healing God.
Warning! Normal Dose Range for St. John's Wort: 600 mg twice a day, for an adult above 50 kg. (1200 mg total per day). Do not ingest more than that.
Side effects in case of an overdose include: upset stomach, dry mouth, headache, fatigue, dizziness, confusion, sexual dysfunction and sensitivity to sunlight.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.
Magic spells for everyone, anytime, any occasion.
Be sure to check us out at www.spellsofmagic.com for more details and
information on making your spells more powerful and
effective. We have hundreds of free spells which you can cast, or have us