This article was added by Spell Casters
Here are some herbs and what they do. Most aren't magical. Most of these should be used if you don't have medicine right beside you or are out in the wilderness or something.
- Moss/cobweb: slows down wound bleeding
- Honey: helps sore throat
- Marigold: helps keep a wound from getting infected
- Wet moss + stem: helps heal scratches
- Yew berries: helps heal scratches
Those are the most basic herbs! If you want me to do more, please tell me.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.
Magic spells for everyone, anytime, any occasion.
Be sure to check us out at www.spellsofmagic.com for more details and
information on making your spells more powerful and
effective. We have hundreds of free spells which you can cast, or have us