*For people who have had problems in getting a Demon to appear, click on the link at the bottom of the page
The most important thing you can do is forget everything you have been taught about Demons from sources that are hostile to Satanism.
There is nothing but misinformation from most of the readily available and most popular writings. Following the instructions written in most grimoires is not only wrong, but can be very dangerous.
My own experience with various Demons is that they are very proud and being respectful is very important.
Recently, several High Priests and High Priestesses performed energy work with many different Demons including all of the Demons of the Goetia. All 72 of the Goetic Demons have been freed and many more. We found the true identities of most of these Demons. Many have used different aliases in order to avoid being viciously abused. These Demons, unlike the descriptions given in many of the old grimoires are not monsters. They are beautiful, popular, and important Gods.
ASMODEUS TOLD SOLOMON:
"SO ASK ME NOT MANY THINGS; FOR THY KINGDOM ALSO AFTER A LITTLE TIME IS TO BE DISRUPTED AND THY GLORY IS BUT FOR A SEASON, AND SHORT WILL BE THY TYRANNY OVER US."
Demons are immortal; a âseasonâ is but a few thousand years to them. The Christian "God" is losing power. Father Satan has informed me that our side has won. We warn everyone: using the spiritually abusive methods of the old grimoires is not only foolish, but will inevitably result in personal disaster. The Demons must always be approached with extreme honesty and respect. The days of using enemy "God" names, nine-foot circles, threats and other destructive and abusive methods are over. Don't say you weren't warned....
When we are new, most of the Demons are willing to help us. The goal of Satanism is to become as a god. This means self-empowerment.
As we progress through our own efforts, we become more and more adept. We should be able to rely upon our own powers instead of the powers of others outside of us.
The Demons are best when it comes to imparting knowledge and wisdom, so that we may learn and advance our own powers.
As we progress, we should be able to be competent in all aspects of magick and be able to influence others and our environments on our own, without any outside help. Although, even with an adept, there may be circumstances where issues can be overwhelming and the help of a Demon is needed.
For spiritual guidance, the Demons are here for us at all levels, from those who are new, to those who are advanced.
From my own experiences, I would highly recommend to those of you who are serious in progressing spiritually, to establish a close and strong relationship with a Demon who is willing to work with you and guide you along the left hand path. This can be a very rewarding experience to say the least.
How to summon:
Always treat the Demons with honesty and respect. Never command, demand or try to exploit them in any way.
THE CORRECT METHODS FOR SUMMONING A DEMON:
1. Know the Demon you intend to summon. This website lists the attributes and available knowledge about different Demons. All of the Goetic Demons are human friendly, as we know from experience.
2. It is important to have a specific purpose; know exactly *why* you are summoning a particular Demon.
3. When we ask assistance from a Demon, it is only proper to offer something in return. Be prepared to give something in return. This is something both you and the Demon should agree upon. Remember, the Elder Gods value oneâs word, honesty, integrity and oneâs honor as the utmost importance. NEVER agree to anything you know you cannot follow through on.
4. Know the method you plan to use to communicate with the Demon.
One of the most important steps in the summoning of a Demon you are not yet familiar with, is to go through Satan.
The reasons for this are serious. Not all Demons are friendly to humans, nor are all Demons of Satan. Satan has authority over all of the Goetic Demons. Most Demons are friendly when treated with respect and summonings result in a positive experience. I have found many Demons that have caused outsiders problems are often friendly to a confirmed Satanist.
I have learned much through my own interactions with Demons and through the many experiences of others, both the laity and the Ministry. Experience is, as always, the best teacher.
There are different levels of experience when one establishes contact with a Demon:
1. The Demon speaks to us through our thoughts (telepathy). With telepathy, the words of the Demon come to us through our thoughts. In the beginning, it can be difficult for those who are not as sensitive or lack psychic ability to differentiate between the communication from another entity and their own thoughts. With power meditation and experience, this becomes much easier over time.
2. We see and hear the Demon. This is with people who are more psychic and open.
3. We invoke the energy of the Demon. This is powerful and electrifying. We are engulfed in a strong aura. During this time, we will often hear the Demon speak to us and we may in addition, see the Demon.
4. During an actual summoning, the Demon appears and speaks to us through scrying into a mirror, in the smoke of the incense, or in some other manner. This is best for those who are new. With scrying, if we are sensitive enough, we can often feel the Demon touch us if he/she chooses to do so.
5. Tangible contact; objects in our rooms are moved, there is actual physical evidence of the Demon having been present.
There are accounts in popular books concerning extremely powerful energies encountered when evoking a Demon. To my knowledge, no one using the methods outlined on this website has ever experienced anything negative or overwhelming. I have invoked Demons many times (see Invocation & Evocation) and the energy was never beyond anything I couldnât handle or in any way uncomfortable.
Copy, print out or draw the sigil of the Demon you wish to summon on clean paper. It is important that you be left alone and not disturbed in any way. Close your eyes and visualize the sigil in your mind as best you can. It is ok to open them and look at the sigil again ( as many times as needed) to get a clearer image. While visualizing, recite, or chant the name of the Demon repeatedly either in your mind or aloud.
Recite the following prayer:
Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire__________(name of Demon) to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.
The Demon can manifest in different ways.
* Through a mirror as in"scrying." You will see the Demon in the mirror.
* Through the smoke of the incense
* The Demon appears directly, when one is sensitive enough and in a deep meditative state.
Prepare your area. Your first summoning rituals should be performed at night. The reasons for this are the energies are different at night from those during the day and it is easier to be alone and free from distractions. When one has established relationships with certain Demons, it is no longer necessary to perform a formal summoning ritual. The Demon can appear to us night or day and all we need do is concentrate to contact them through telepathy.
You will need:
* A quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
* Quality incense with a pleasing fragrance. I strongly recommend when working with any new incense to try it out before the actual ritual or summoning as cheap stinking incense is insulting to the spirits and can be embarrassing in any ritual. See INCENSE
* One or more black or blue candles. Black is choice, but blue is ok for a substitute if you cannot obtain black. Also, if available, the candle color of the specific Demon you wish to summon. (These are listed on this website).
* Your paper containing the Demonâs sigil.
When finished with the sigil, find a safe place to store it, preferably in your own black book or journal. ALWAYS treat this paper/sigil with extreme respect and NEVER burn it! The sigil can be reused.
There is no need for a nine-foot circle. Demons *hate* circles and there is no need for a âlicense to departâ as both are offensive and insulting. Treat the Demons with respect and in turn, you will receive the same.
After the petition to Satan, you should feel his positive energy. This is a good sign and a go-ahead. If for some reason the Demon doesnât answer, try another time. Many times the Demon does appear, but those who are new to summoning are not psychically open enough or experienced to sense him/her. Most people have had to perform the summoning ritual more than once for the Demon to manifest.
Often, the Demon does answer, but many are not aware. Look for coincidences and things out of the ordinary. Awareness here is everything.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.
Be sure to check us out at www.spellsofmagic.com for more details and
information on making your spells more powerful and
effective. We have hundreds of free spells which you can cast, or have us