This is a very basic, general list of herbs and their correspondences.
- Courage: pepper, basil, horseradish, chives, nettle.
- Fertility: cinnamon, mint, coriander, myrtle.
- Happiness: Cinnamon, feverfew, mint, lavender.
- Health: Allspice, cinnamon, angelica root, coriander, poppy seed, chamomile, rose, lily, vervain.
- Insight: Orange, lemongrass, majoram
- Love: Basil, vanilla, cinnamon, coriander, chamomile, hibiscus, rose, jasmine, poppy
- Luck: Allspice, comfrey, nutmeg, heather, aloe, clover, honeysuckle, sage.
- Money: Basil, dill, jasmine, rice.
- Peace: Majoram, mint, sage, lavender, vervain.
- Protection: Angelica, basil, bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, dill, garlic, mint, peppermint, pepper, majoram, sage, aloe, carnation, heather, holly, marigold, salt, rosemary, vervain.
- Success: Bay leaf, lovage, chamomile, rosemary, saffron, clover, rice.
- Travel: Caraway, dill, fennel, mustard, parsley.
- Wisdom: Bay leaf, chamomile, dill, sage, parsley, borage, chervil, thyme, cumin.
- Strength: Carnation, chrysanthemum,
- Divination: Dandelion root, sage, cinnamon, cypress, fig, Alder, ash, buckeye,flax seed, goldenrod, gum Arabic, hazel, Jasmine, lavender, marigold, marshmallow root, meadowsweet, mugwort, nutmeg, rose, yarrow, thyme, pansy, pomegranate, willow, wormowood.
- Sleep: Poppy, lavender, chamomile, vervain.
- Cleansing: Rosemary, salt, sage, bay leaf, cedar.
Please remember that this is a very basic list of general herbal correspondences. Please also know that some of these herbs can be dangerous if consumed or used if you're allergic. Please always do your thorough research on any herb, even if you've used it before!