When to Project:
The best times to project yourself are: when you are about to fall asleep or when have just woken up.
What will you feel/see/hear while pulling away:
You can feel vibrating or numbness when you are getting close to pulling away. Many people see lights behind their eyes before pulling away. There are some reports of hearing voices while you are pulling away.
Should I use anything?
You can use music, crystals, candles, music, etc. But know that if you use something too much your projection can become dependent on the thing.
What will you feel or see when you have projected.:
You will feel a rocking sensation, like you are on a boat, but without nausea. There are reports of hearing voices singing after projection. Many people continue seeing the lights. (This all occurs when the astral body is partially out)
This can help you project.
What you need:
- A cup of unscented lotion
- 1 teaspoon of crushed mugwort
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered orris root
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed catnip
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered mastic
- 1 or 2 pinches of crushed or powdered bay
- 1 pinch powdered thyme
- 1 pinch powdered Valerian root
- 1 or 2 drops of jasmine oil and/or rose oil
Directions: Apply all over your body before projecting
Notes: You can adjust or substitute ingredients depending on you.
THIS IS NOT A DRUG OR PSYCHOACTIVE