Casting Instructions for 'To Rid Yourself of a Problem Spell'
- Write your problem on the sole of the shoe
- Put the shoe on and stamp three times
- As you do so, say:
- Throw the shoe into the stream of water and watch it disappear. Or
- Throw the shoe into the sea and walk away.
- As any of these happen, visualize the problem getting less and less until it disappears.
- Often during this time inspiration may come to you as to how you can deal with the difficulty. The reason that you use the right shoe is because this is considered the more positive and assertive side of the body, which is normally the one needed. However, if it feels more natural to use the left shoe the result will usually be more passive and non- confrontational.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.