Casting Instructions for 'Elements Meaning: Air'
Air The element of Air is vital to human survival, without it we would all perish, its aspects are Thinness, Motion and Darkness and its quality is Active. Air is the manifestation of movement, freshness, communication and of the intelligence. Sound is another manifestation of this element. As an element, it is invisible, but its reality can be felt in the air that we breathe in every day. To connect with the power of this element, find a place with clean air and breathe deeply, touch a feather or inhale the fragrance of a heavily scented flower. Let yourself experience the energy of this element, and reflect that we also possess Air energy within ourselves. In magical terms, Air is the power of the mind, the force of intellect, inspiration, imagination. It is ideas, knowledge, dreams and wishes. Air is the element of new life and new possibilities and is essential to spells and rituals of travel, instruction, finding lost items, some types of divination, and freedom. Air aids us in visualization, a vital technique in magic. Air is a masculine element and governs the magick of the four winds. It is the vital spirit passing through all things, giving life to all things, moving and filling all things. Thus Hebrew doctors ascribe it not as an element but as a medium or glue that binds all things together. The Element Air and its Natural Qualities The Element of Air is a light, active element and is contrary to Earth. It is associated with the qualities of darkness, thinness and motion. Correspondences
- DIRECTION: East - the place of sunrise.
- TYPE OF ENERGY: Projective.
- BASIC NATURE: Flying, moving, fresh, intelligent, suspending. Sound is a manifestation of this element.
- COLOUR: Yellow - the yellow of the sun, the sky at dawn
- PLACES: Mountaintops, wind-swept plains, cloudy skies, high towers, airports, schools, libraries, offices, travel agencies, psychiatrists offices.
- RITUALS: Travel, instruction, study, freedom, knowledge, recovering lost items.
- RITUAL FORMS: Tossing objects into the air, suspending tools in high places, fanning light objects, visualization, positive thinking.
- HERBS: Fragrant, as many flowers; pungent, as in culinary herbs such as dill; airy, finely-veined, or wind-swept; generally leaves.
- STONES: Light stones, such as pumice; transparent stones, such as mica.
- MUSICAL INSTRUMENT: Flute, all wind instruments.
- CREATURES: Spider, most birds, winged insects.
- SEASON: Spring - the time of freshness.
- TIME: Dawn.
- MAGICKAL TOOL: Wand.
- SENSE: Hearing, smell.
- NATURAL SYMBOLS: A feather, incense smoke, fragrant flowers.
- TYPES OF MAGICK RULES: Divination, concentration, visualization, wind magic.
- GODDESSES: Aradia, Arianrhod, Cardea, Nuit, Urania.
- GODS: Enlil, Kheohera, Mercurym, Shu, Thoth.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.