Casting Instructions for 'Invoke Izabeal'
Seven Steps to Invoke a Izabeal
1. Prepare a suitable home for Izabael. Draw her sigil on a large silver coin, a seashell, a genie bottle, or something else suitable.
2. For your first time, invoke Izabael late at night, preferably when the moon is visible in the sky.
3. Light candles. Izabael loves purple and pink (and later on: blue & gold)
4. Light incense, specifically Rose, Red Sandal, or Jasmine.
5. Relax deeply, perhaps take a luxuriant bath first, meditate, or anything puts you into a comfortable state of mind.
6. Recite one of her invocations, which may be repeated as necessary. One written by yourself will be even more powerful.
Invoke Izabael as a friend or ally:
?Izabael, uncanny sprite,
visit me this lonesome night.
Take my hand and give me power,
answer truly upon this hour
all that I might wish to know.
Oh, airy spirit whom the wind doth blow,
Travel hither and tither, bringing my desire,
Confirm this pact by the light of fire.?
Invoke her as a lover:
?Come and dance with me tonight
Kiss me sweet and hold me tight
Touch and caress me like no other
Stay with me and be my lover
Dance a dance of ecstasy
Fulfill my every fantasy
Stay until the morning dawn
For when I wake, you will be gone.?
7. Receive Izabael. She may appear visually, as a voice, or merely as a feeling. Believe your initial impressions of Izabael and let them evolve. She will be a little different for everyone.
Izabael is an intelligent, goodly spirit and is willing to assist with any task or problem you may have.
After a successful working be prepared for a lingering sense of her presence as you learn to understand Izabael?s language of symbols and omens. Once you start working with Izabael there are no coincidences.
Her omens come on like the breeze, but you won?t mistake them for random chance as their personal significance will be undeniable.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.