Casting Instructions for 'Pet Protection Spell Bottle'
- Put half the soil into the bottle.
- Add half the salt on top of that (to make layers).
- Next add the bay leaf and the dill and fennel seeds.
- Put the rest of the salt on top of this and the rest of the soil on top of the salt. Drop the carnelian stone on top of everything.
- On the taper candle Use the burin or pin to carve the word: Protect [pets name]
- Fit the candle into the top of the bottle. If it is too big, wedge it in or warm the bottom slightly until it stays securely by itself.
- Burn the candle when convenient. You dont have to burn it all down at once, but eventually the candle will burn itself out.
- When the candle will not stay lit any longer but forms a plug for the top of the bottle, put the spell bottle near the place your pet spends most of his or her time. If you are fearful that your pet may be stolen, add a sprig of rosemary to the herbs in the bottle. You can expect to become very aware of your pets wellbeing in the light of this spell. Conditions you have not previously noticed may become apparent.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.